sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Woops, haku I mistook your quote as coming from this post. Anyway for reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
Sanzath - Town
He's genuinely interested in learning what other players are using to base their opinions. His massive statistics post and understanding of how the wolves could manipulate knowledge of PRs shows investment in solving the game that town players need to win but also initial concern with the mass claim strategy.

Hateandhatred - Wolf
He has been soft claiming a power role since the start of D1 and playing an anti-town game overall. He slammed happily an instalynch on XelNya using personal bias to justify it. You should never instalynch that early unless you have a confirmed wolf.
Now to his strategy, which I'm still not sure I fully understand. He is trying to soft claim PR and convince the non-Quebecs that he won't use his role on them, but he's using that to try and condition the wolves to target Quebecs when he will in fact use his power on Quebecs? It is seriously convoluted.
Top it off with his counterclaim to my hard claim of Tracker because he wasn't around to fake claim with the rest of the townsfolk. It all reads very scummy to me and I want to see him lynched.

xXOpKillerXx - Null trending wolf
I'm having a hard time convincing myself he's fully wolf, but it's things like this that make me think he is a wolf. He's trying really hard to compute the situations to make it seem like he's town trying to solve, but of course as a wolf you wouldn't include yourself as anything but VT. He's been pushing for a lynch on Rapta which I don't think is good right now, but also bussing H&H if they're partners. Seems risky for a first timer and with a game this small.

Rapta - Town
It's posts like these:
that I think look really good for Rapta being town. Genuinely interested in solving the game and not making the same mistakes we made D0. His iso looks pretty clean other than being on the XelNya...wagon I guess you could call it...D0.

Wayward Vagabond - Town
He hard claimed Watcher and no one countered, so I'm inclined to believe he's town. He does not get lynched.

Hakulyte - Town
I wasn't so sure about Haku at the start, but I think he's taking charge appropriately to help solve this game with us. Lots of questions to uncover reasoning and interacting with everyone. The only blemish is I think his wolf meta is effort posting to seem town, but I'd like to continue having a strong town lead to help us figure this game out. He's only a consideration tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote