View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 05:59 PM   #40
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Hey y'all, it's your favorite stepmania grandpa

As Gundam-Papi said...
AN 2010 was one of my best memories hanging out with you even though it was just us 4.
Sure we don't talk online (other than Pokemon Pack 1-2(and when is 3 coming out again?))
But i've always looked at you as one of my closer friends from FFR regardless if we have ever talked online much or not. Always one of the coolest dudes I have ever met and that's the honest truth.

I do know what it's like to deal with anxiety issues and just mental health issues in general as I was diagnosed with schizo-active bipolar disorder a half a year ago and have been on medication slowly getting my life back together also.
It took a lot for me to finally sit down and say I've had enough and NEED to get better,
not just for myself but everyone around me who I love and who loves me. Which has been one of the hardest things in my life to finally do so I can relate to the whole stubbornness and everything. I lost everything I could have ever wanted because of it and i'm glad it hasn't come that far for you and you've been repairing it before it had gone to far and had all those awesome people to help you through it by standing by and supporting you.
Honestly good job dude. It's been an amazing change in my life and it seems it's going just as good for you (:
Proud of you homie!!!

Always lots of love from me <333333333333333333333333
Scratch mania 4 lyfe