Old 06-25-2019, 05:04 PM   #474
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyYoshiGuy View Post
GS:

I’ve been busy, alwite? I still don’t see it. I read the pages you told me to read a couple more times, and I don’t see it. You’re trying to trick me by posting pages of long posts of TWG-lingo words. “It’s in there. If you don’t see it, that means you’re not paying attention/you’re inactive/you’re really bad at this game, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I can’t actually summarize my thoughts. Go back and read it a couple more times until you finally understand, it’s in there.”

Sanzath:

Where you said Shadow’s vote came from is the exact reason I can’t find it. It’s just random, lucky votes. Gotcha. But that also means all my previous reads are garbage because they’re based on the random, lucky votes.

Nah, Antori and dragon are no longer my vote. My vote’s for goldenstinger.
I don't get this, specifically the bolded part.

- you never stated in any of your previous posts that you were reading anyone based on the fact that they had voted (or not) on shadowgod. (this is why it's important to actually post what you're thinking, not just think it!)
- even if you did, "random lucky votes" are never random when they come from the wolf. A wolf doesn't "randomly" land their vote on their wolf partner. If they do, it's because they're throwing their partner under the bus (usually referred to as "bussing"), which is pretty much against their own win condition, if they do it so early in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote