View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 03:40 PM   #608
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

threw together some reads. just removing people i have no basis to judge...actually i only ended up taking out cold kitten

1) Hakulyte - confirmed useful, wouldn't lynch today. haven't solved yet but i have an idea on how to do that

4) MixMasterLar - i think it's pretty consensus that people didn't like his reads post, but he has enough eau de FIGHT ME that he's not a d0 option for me

6) XelNya - town lean. he's posting real game thoughts and they're good oh my god. his unvote from MML is a little peculiar since the votes were not close to being a runaway wagon in a 16p game. maybe he can clarify what he means when he says haku/blind interactions are "arbitrary"?

7) roundbox - null pending MORE. he has reads and stuff, i've just yet to see it translate into action. less concerned with making things happen than manti is

8) Xiz - null. i almost deleted him as no basis to judge since he was behind and has been low-impact as a result, but he's had an acceptable catchup even though i don't like his vote. i can buy him living a day since i think his slank was for just today, right?

9) Tokzic - strange as ever but snap flowposting is consistent with his recent play and he isn't trying to write last-minute walls, which was something he did in last fire emblem as a wolf with me, so light town meta read

10) tiloco217 - the thing that makes me say town on tiloco is he has no reason to shake up the way he plays the game even though that's what freezin wants desperately for him to do. not w/w with freezin for sure

11) DarkManticoreX2 - town lean. responded to my post about soundwave but hasn't felt like poking out too many other angles yet, but he does have reads. this isn't a problem to me since we can only catch one wolf at a time; it's like why i don't like doing associatives early or strongly

12) blindreper1179 - is at least serving to clear himself against other people, but what he's said has not meant a lot to me otherwise

13) mellonxcollie - deep sigh. feel like much of her game here has been trying to source thoughts from other people rather than sharing her own, and her asking questions at people i would think she's better at reading bothers me

14) DaBackpack - for someone with the reputation he does, i'm surprised he's inactive as he is, and i think his mml push is ill-founded and reminds me of the kind of push yoshl would make

15) Lightknight924 - weird defense of freezin against an attack that wasn't really there, and getting low impact

16) Soundwave- - i'm still sitting on the scum side of "hard to read". if he doesn't feel like saying things about the game i'm fine lynching him

17) FreezinIce - picked out a couple posts i like already, town lean