Old 07-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #878
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by phe0nixblade View Post
Chaz, there's no chat closing button but there is a /ignoreall button.
Reach, rumble is retarded OP and there's no way around it right now.
Also TF is a top ban in High Elo because late game with his ult and a shit ton of AP he's an unstoppable backdooring champion.
TF seems like he would be pretty lame in high ELO games because of his ultimate and his gold card. I mean, all of his cards are good but the stun and damage on gold is kind of retarded and in combination with his ultimate you can snipe any stragglers and immediately be in good position in any fight.

Do people usually do AP builds with TF though? Is there a difference between going AP and going AD? It seems like he could do both so I'm really confused as to what items to purchase with him.

As for Rumble, maxing his flame as fast as possible seems best, followed by his stun, though a level in his defensive definitely helps. He seems particularly annoying because his laning is amazing (Uh yeah the 'skill' argument for last killed minions is definitely not a factor when playing rumble, more like QQQQQQ) in combination with the fact that he's kind of a tank+DPS lol

Quote:
try starting with Doran's Blade instead of boots
I see the benefit of getting Zeal/Phantom before going Whisper (which you most definitely want eventually), but in an ideal situation wouldn't you rather skip DB? The faster you get IE the stronger Ashe ends up being, though I definitely see the benefit of getting DB since laning with Ashe can be hard before IE.

I'm guessing it's probably lane specific.

Last edited by Reach; 07-19-2011 at 02:05 PM..