View Single Post
Old 12-3-2004, 01:30 PM   #168
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
alot of people in this game can carry out long AIM conversations and not show any wolfish nature.
And other people can show suspicious activity by accident. For example, me. First alain thought I was a wolf, then you thought I was seer, and I don't know what others think. I don't know how it is that I'm acting that makes everybody think these things, but apparently it's in my nature to act weird.

Speaking of acting weird, that's why I think Qreepy is a bit suspicious. I suspected him of things last game, and I think he just has a suspicious nature. Of course, I'm still kinda considering changing my vote to hit, but I don't know.

And on the subject of my vote, I've already explained why it remains to be random. Whoever gets voted off will get voted off regardless of my vote, it seems. Also, I'd rather not bandwagon (even though I don't feel like that's what I would do, but it would appear as such).

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O