View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #2979
.Gazelle.
Mr. Skeltal
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Wow, this was one of the most fun games i've had on league, at around 30 we got pushed to 1 nexus turret from a failed baron attempt, we proceed to ace as they get too aggressive and take down mids 2nd turret, they respawn and push us back to inhib where we take down 3 of them, warwick and the other riven try to hold inhib turret but get killed, after we take inhib 3 of us go back to base while me and mumu push bots 2nd turret, after it goes down we b back, during this time they had gotten baron and taken down mid inhib again. team fight in our base, we win after the squishys go down. we make one last push and they spawn as we get to nexus turret, most of them go down quickly and we win the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeKrispyKreme View Post
Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.