View Single Post
Old 07-7-2014, 12:28 AM   #264
ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dark Chancellor Pack 2 (ITS HAPPENING.GIF) Submissions Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebirth0 View Post
And Fission, nobody is listening to you, you can stop too
FYI It's technically Fission's pack (him and I are both running and judging it but it was his idea), so he's not just coming out of nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebirth0 View Post
If you have nothing against me then good. It is true that we have had zero interaction with each other. But why do you try so hard to derail this project?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
And ilikexd you need to sit the fuck down. Go back and read what you've written in this thread. You've twisted Rebirth's intentions, you've done nothing but criticize him, and on top of that your criticisms about him are outdated as fuck because he hasn't even shown his face in this community in a couple years. What makes you so sure he hasn't changed?
I just re-read my post history in this thread. It started with me responding to Izzy about reasoning behind him judging (post 170), nothing antagonistic or uncivil. It only got aggressive at post 253, and I stand by what I said there. It's a response to, what I interpret to a pretty arrogant and delusional idea that "this pack will get more downloads than the others combined" just because it has a label.