View Single Post
Old 09-6-2015, 01:49 AM   #30
sickufully
Sir Krisk
FFR Veteran

Default Re: [University - C++ Programming] Help With Assignment (Very Basic Stuff)

Alright guys, I cannot thank each of you who helped me out on this enough. Without the help I received here, I would've surely achieved no higher than 10-20%. I've handed the assignment in (it was due last Friday but I chose to sacrifice 10% to try and attain another 20-30% worth of marks) but I'm still not expecting to pass. There was still another entire section to complete that I didn't even touch.

I can say that I have a slightly better understanding of certain terms and what they mean and do. C++ is A LOT HARDER than I originally thought (cannot emphasis enough on 'A LOT HARDER'). Maybe it's not that hard, maybe I just overthink things or my brain just doesn't seem to grasp the understanding of the language, but one thing is for certain: I need to study a shit tonne more of this if I want to pass the exam in a month or two.

If anyone who helped me out wants some credits, just post in here and I'll give you a few. Once again, thank you.

p.s I'll probably make another thread for the next assignment (which I've been told is on another level) so keep your eyes peeled. Mostly likely in the next fortnight.

Last edited by sickufully; 09-6-2015 at 01:51 AM..
sickufully is offline   Reply With Quote