View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 12:58 AM   #1062
TWG Keanu Reeves
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Raeko/ mellon sticking to the “i didnt think it was super wolfy or towny it accomplished exactly what it was meant to accomplish” line of thinking looked bad at first but knowing riot’s flip and knowing that mellon didnt back down from ffa during the whole thing gives town vibes.

With the mml “””vs.””” ffa thing since i dont know how else to phrase it, at the time of the occurrence mml looked townier and less shady than ffa but with the expounding of ffa it looked, fine really. Probably two townies.

Eod notes:

Mellon made a readslist, didnt mention anything for poptart, listed funny as null.
Funny’s readlist also had mellon as null even though she seemed to be? Defending-ish to mellon when existent.

Came and voted dbp then switched to ffa with funny. Unsure about wolf members piling on the same target d1, would mean riots lynch was pure. Saw ffa mention DADV a few times which adds to potential towniess imo, as a wolf probably wouldnt add to the suspicion.

Mml pushing riot and then charu same day feels bad with conf biased and knowing he voted charu at eod. Will have to look at n1 votal for more info voting habits but atm it feels bad

Outside of funny stuff today, the interaction between mellon and funny looks bad. If it’s not them then throw mml in. I dont really remember him interacting much with either mellon or funny so I’ll ISO him later to double check to see most likely partner scenario in there on the off chance it’s not mellon/ funny team based on d1 info.

Mml/ ffa probably not a team. Most likely v/v
Psycho inactive day 1 so n/a there
Funny/mellon/ poptart possibly