View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 05:24 PM   #2548
fontisian
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
they are not related because: I noticed you had thrown a vote on me when you started posting and pushing on me again and I responded to that

I pinged out an inactive that I had just noticed

and then I realized that I don't have any strong suspicions

You interpret that as: I think fontisian is mafia

I think reuben is also mafia but let's redirect on to him

and I don't have any mafia
Ok, this makes more sense. So, they are related, but there's a coherent thought process behind them. I still think it's a little off, but not as much as I originally thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
all of which I have said are not what I was thinking. so you've twisted all of my posts

the way you're pushing on me scummy was because originally it seemed like you just threw out some random points as a reason to vote me, aka post 86 or something and a reaction to pressure. given that you yourself have said you don't know any of us I'll say for you that zenith always reacts poorly to pressure regardless of alignment and the data point thing is weak. V didn't post much but the way he was trying to throw out reads regardless of time restrictions and burst posting on short observations made it seem like he was being really honest. And now that you're still pushing on me you've ignored posts I've made (and am having to reiterate now) and you're twisting and cherrypicking my posts

I can have mafia because I have weak suspicions/leans on certain people but I can still have trouble finding them because I don't have any strong "I think this person's a mafia" feeling

You keep using these words ("cherry picking," "twisting") like they exonerate you, when in reality it's a way of casting doubt without making a true argument. Perhaps that's your normal style, but it's unhelpful.

I can't take your word for it on Zenith, as you are biased in his favor. Could someone else confirm that Zenith always reacts poorly to pressure?

I pointed out rzr's post 86, as it had some logic I disagreed with, but that I believe was given in good faith, and I wanted to explain my disagree. Specifically, I think Zenith's start was scummy because he tried to analyze something that he previous stated was pointless instead of all the content already in thread. It seems like he was trying to fake content to get townread, even though he didn't believe in it.

I still think you're mafia, but I'm not as tunneled in as I was on it prior to that last post.