View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 02:40 PM   #1
riktoi
FFR Player

Default boiled egg release thread

***LAST FIX***
If you downloaded the pack before 11.18.2017 I would appreciate if you redownloaded the pack as I made some minor fixes to descriptions and the folders actually having the simfile author in them. (the sd version also doesn't have the dumb text after it anymore so it will be called the same as the full hd pack.)

(or get the sd version in case you don't care about 1920x1080 graphics)

hello people of ffr
I have come here with my first ever pack that features lots of cool files mostly made by me (that's a big percentage btw)

pack contains several different kinds of files with mostly a focus on the jack side of things, but this doesn't mean it's all about jacks so skim through even if you think those files scare you. everything is marked skwid style so maybe that helps

difficulties are based on the etterna 0.56.2 version ratings with some personal discretion added to nudge files 1-2 points up/down. average difficulty lies at 20.48, with files ranging from 7-31.
and for the neat image (fixed now):

special thanks to: the people who submitted files to me when i secretly asked them (tim (2 files!!!), elekton, wh1teh)
people who made gfx so I don't have to feel like I've done a good job with my gfx (cats, 2 sets (madness and zisha17) and wh1teh who made his own gfx (good for him))
anyone who actually bothers to play these files (it means a lot)

enjoy

Last edited by riktoi; 11-18-2017 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: metadata stuff in the pack
riktoi is offline   Reply With Quote