View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 09:14 AM   #6
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Nah, keep Caprice at 5.5. The arrows are machine-gun fast, I'll give you that, but after you get past the screwed-up beginning, the patterns near the end are pretty easy, with lots of staircases. Hell, I've even gotten a 100 combo on that song thanks to those patterns at the end.

I'd say Jimerax is right on when he puts Night of Flight at a solid 4. I can combo the Yellow Arrow Syndrome part on a regular basis now, but the roll/jump juxtapositions are trickier than they may seem...I say this because I still can't combo the ones around the 200 combo mark without mashing. But the 424246464242 part, as do similar patterns in other songs (CIA Rave has almost the exact same pattern, and Epic just goes overboard with them) tend to screw me over more often than not.

Edit: Bub, the only reason Dendrite might seem harder than those other two (both of which I've gotten a perfect score on) is because it's longer. True, Dendrite might have a slightly higher BPM, but the patterns are largely similar and the difference in speed isn't enough to warrant an Intermediate rating.
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote