View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 06:11 PM   #11
dontcareaboutmyid
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to dontcareaboutmyid Send a message via Yahoo to dontcareaboutmyid

he's talking about the avatar and this thread needs some major focus

My favorite e-mail has definatlyhas to be Funny. i can almost say the entire thing

ah hem... O wait, its an email, that has happened before, and quite a few times if i remember correctly. Ok so

Dear Strong Bad,

Respond to this e-mail in the funniest way ever

From sam

Well let's see here, I could tape this blank floppy disk to my head and start acting like the crazy sqeaky guy.

LEEKO! LEEKO! LEEKO! I'm a squeaky guy,

I've got squeaky pants! come check out my squeaky pants dance

Squeak squauk squealk squauk squeak squauk

Bonkity bonkity bonkity bonkity bonkity bonkity

(while the computer becomes covered in catsup, and the screan goes I Can't Type with My Boot)

Aunt Roosie, AUNT ROOSIE! There's Catsup on the computer: albity oop

Burnt whear Burnt whear Burnt whear Burnt whear Burnt whear Burnt whear

(while on his head spinning like a siren)

(runs up to strong sad) Jibberish that even i can remember Strong sad ( inbetween jibberish) Stop it, you're freaking me out, Did you take some of my pills again?

and then the sceen switches to the cheat and bubs and bubs says: you know you're right the cheat, this computer catsup is better than the regular kind, and that purple kind,

Strong bad enters: alright get out of here you two, except you the cheat you better start cleaning this mess up.

Bubs: what happened in here some sort of catsup bomb go off

Strong bad: No i was responding to an e-mail and i started to throw catsup all around

Bubs: oh thats preety Coo.

Strong bad in whisper: Hey... are ketchup bombs real?

Bubs: Not yet : Exit bubs

Strong bad to the cheat: so arn't you gonna get you 409 or awesome sauce to clean this up: exit the cheat strong bad says; or maybe a moist chamoise

Strong bad eats french fry with computer catsup: oo this is good, needs more ram... meybe a couple of mega chips

end e-mail

I am such a freak.....

click here to see how close i came to this email