View Single Post
Old 06-9-2017, 11:40 PM   #1047
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I haven't played a game with Tracker\Watcher before surprisingly and I'm someone who does tend to confuse rules in TWG in more complex setups or in setups with roles I'm not used to see.

You can see me posting things about mechanics on page 1 being uncertain about what to do.
Oh damn, I actually hadn't really paid attention d0 posts. I guess being you confused about the role actually does make sense, or else you'd have to have planned that way in advance, which I'm now thinking is less likely.

But I'm stilling putting more credibility into the "Haku = madman wolf" idea right now than I was EOD2.

Quote:
As for baiting, the goal is not to get a player "caught", it's literally to create a situation where multiple players evaluate one thing and check how everyone interacts with each others. This game has been a trainwreck tho because these voting patterns are crazy.
Yes but I mean, it goes both ways. Towns can use them to try to find wolves through suspicious interactions, and Wolves and use them to try to find targets through those same interactions.
I guess I don't really have a point to make on this anymore since I'm not so sure about the Watcher bait thing.

Rest of post is you claiming your own meta, I don't have much to say about that which I haven't already said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote