da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: On Phone cuz Brother is on Computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
I had a weird dream

In the dream, I went out to eat with my friend and his friend. We sat down at a booth that had three sides to sit in, and we ordered our food. While we were all talking about things, I noticed that I kept subtly sliding to the right towards my friend's friend. I started sliding back to an equal distance and pointed it out verbally, and my friend's friend sounded annoyed about it. It happened two more times later, we still hadn't gotten our food yet, and the third time, my friend's friend started yelling at me, and we got into an argument, and it ended with me pulling out 50 dollars from my wallet and throwing it on the table and running outside. I was thinking to myself about how shitty it was that my friend didn't say anything about what was happening. When I was going to walk to the car that we drove there in, I turned the corner of the building and saw them already pretty much out of the parking lot. It was getting dark, and so I was concerned, so I found some abandoned bike and started cycling around looking for a public phone booth. During that time, the owner of the strip said that the area is closing down for the night, and that we needed to leave. I started biking down a very dark road to try to get home. Then I woke up, and then it was now.

In other news, I am stepping a file for FFR. Since it's labor day I have a lot of free time to do things, which is nice, extended weekend.
I had a weird dream too but I need to take a bit to re-piece it back together because they come back to me sometimes, but it takes like hours to do so.

I should also probably work on my stepfile while I'm at it, too. I gotta go get shoes at some point today since I Zion'd my way out of my old pair and have been wearing my little brother's shoes all summer >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote: