View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 10:08 PM   #2081
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
What I knew he was doing in my mind was trying to say if he was about to be lynched he would claim blue. All this shit about storn and softing and some game I don't even remember is bs.

Obviously if I was interested in playing properly I would've walked that back and not even gone after mml but here we are.
That was confessed and yet when he drops this bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
K fuck it time to pull the blue card from the bottom of the deck.

As in, I'm blue. There is 2 ironies here that I referenced.

One my role is a protective one. So when dbp said he would vote me over mml the irony was he would kill the person who could get him through the night.

The other irony is I was accused of baiting by mml, but in reality it led to my role being baited.

Also I didn't read the rules so if I get mod killed oh well
You all forget every single point I've made and buy into it. Is he using that irony as his breadcrumb? And that's why he needs to be unvoted?

This is clearly a last ditch tactic to get heat off him and try to make me claim. He is literally still at it and people dropping their votes is fucking disgusting

The worst one of all is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
MML

If town is gonna implode, might as well make it double.

MML, you already in some serious shade with this whole "I'm getting baited" thing.

Well, fess up or face a lynch.
That last last line really makes it like you don't want to think about Freezin's progression so much as you want me to spill the beans in response right here, right now. That's a bad look for you, birb

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter