View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 04:39 PM   #13
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

Default Re: A HOT mug of TEA is all you need! (One Handers Guide)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
Well, Zageron, a few things. Keep in mind this might just be me and nobody else.

This is not a complex guide at all- there are lots of things you could have added. In addition, I spot typos everywhere I look.

For the record, I dashed off approximately 1,000 games or so and I was able to FC FMO's and AAA some VD's with one hand.

Okay. You're playing with one hand as a handicap, not because it's the best option for you- that's what you're making it seem like.

When my hand is cold, I tend to have better PA. I just can't hit as fast. Now, if my hands are MOIST, that's a completely different story and I slide off and play like a worthless pile of ****.

I've NEVER held my hand flat. When I did, I sucked more. It's also never created any problems for my hand, either.

I have no loss of energy whatsoever when I play one-handed. In fact, I have more problems with energy loss and body temp (I have a health problem that conflicts a lot with my body temperature, so I can easily tell if I'm getting tired), way more, when playing 4-fingered. One-handing is very very light for me, unless I'm mashing stuff like Pants.
I think it's just you. xD

But yeah that complexity crap was random. Plus, yes, my spelling DOES suck. I spend about 10 minutes going over that spell checking.