View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 04:34 AM   #6
Coolgamer
Old-School Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Coolgamer Send a message via MSN to Coolgamer Send a message via Skype™ to Coolgamer
Default Re: fixing minor yellow note syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by sente3 View Post
lol this reminds me of MSWGO with it's straight green section >.>
Relating your situation to that. Let's look at it, in MSWGO, there was 100% 64ths used and no notes between them, thus still working because 64ths are 4x 16ths. I'm no expert, but since you have straight yellow arrows, I'm guessing you have to reduce the BPM at those sections by 1/4 (example being 180 BPM song, lower it to 45 bpm and use quarter notes) I assume that could be one way to fix it.

Yeah, that would do it, but the BPM would be very wrong and the speed wouldn't match.

I'll willing to cut and paste the notes up and down, it's how I fix music that has total yellow note syndrome.

But there's got to be a way to make a minor BPM change... not a pause, that would screw up the rhythm, but a minor change in the BPM and then cut and paste at the appropiate spot. Would it help if I uploaded of the the few files in question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight View Post
St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?
Coolgamer is offline   Reply With Quote