Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #18
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
I have some more if anyone wants me to post them
Post some of your newer and better ones if you think that your technique is better now Would like to see!

Doubleposting I know... updating with a few of my favourite achievements though. First off, Deltamax! Everyone else seems to die at 66%, just gotta move faster!

Brainfog. Used this chart to learn how to doublestep! Did eventually get a 93 on it, but lost access to my machine before really trying to improve it...

Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star! Love the song, really wish that I could do the FFR chart XD

Haven't uploaded most of my other videos, or didn't get some achievements on video. 97% on Midnight (15 apparently, I'd call it a 14), various Dragonforce passes with As or higher... Oh, and the screenshot with the high stepcount below is my 30 minute chart. 30 minutes of unbroken 140bpm stream!

I've not had access to a machine for a year or so. Am working on getting a local DDR machine upgraded to and ITG2, am hoping to have that done in the next few weeks so I can start playing again <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 30Minutes.jpg (59.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Mythology.jpg (40.3 KB, 0 views)

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote