View Single Post
Old 07-3-2015, 02:07 PM   #916
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Literally ask anybody who plays live twg with me.
Zenith is lying out of his ass, he needs to die. He's trying do hard to be mvp wolf since there's no card flips. He pulled this shit in a game with card flips and we told him to not do that unless it was no flips. zenith
Lmfao.

1) I'm not lying, why would I let town disintegrate into nothing with roughly 3 people who aren't active at all, and you cannot doubt my claim because I've done triple the work you've done over the last 5 games. If you're town, you would work towards being town and finding wolves, which is what you haven't done this entire game besides bitch and complain about tidbits of irrelevant things when you decide to post (up until this point).

2) I didn't pull this similar gameplay in another game except for last where you try to deny I had the game solved dead to rights and again you were wrong. Nobody ever told me "not to do that unless it was with no flips"; in fact nobody has said a word about anything you said about that so once again you are proving how you don't know shit about this game or what you are trying to bring up.

I have you up against an already previous wall from Curry and I'm more than happy to follow his clear and pure intentions with town living, which means you should die whole-heartedly.