Old 07-26-2021, 08:08 PM   #1965
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Some thoughts I have on some people:

-fatfuck: town lean. I believe they were the first to propose the insta idea and despite things not working out as intended regarding that, I believe it was a good idea at the time as a means of potentially getting more information (that would primarily be beneficial town).

-DBP: Town. I feel like I've been mindmelding with him for most of the posts this phase. I'm not entirely enthused about his vote on me but his thoughts/analysis on the situation does appear genuine to me.

-gold: town, but only due to the self-vote...I'm having a very hard time imagining a wolf doing that.

-blind/subaru/logman: town lean. I didn't have much of a scum read on these people earlier and assuming gold is town, I'm inclined to believe that everyone else in the 2nd game is town as well.

-charu: ???. I like most of Charu's posts this phase compared to last. I'm not too sure what to make of him being defensive regarding the neighborhood chat with blind. On one hand, that piece of information alone is not enough to want someone out of the game; however, it is a small piece of evidence which is definitely not something that should be ignored/forgotten about and I'm getting the impression that Charu wants people to ignore or forget it. I think Charu's playstyle has changed a bit over the years (according to himself earlier), so maybe someone else has a better idea regarding how Charu normally reacts to evidence presented against him (as town and/or wolf).
This post is useless.

The town reads are easy and safe. The closest thing to critical thought in the post is the Charu read. But it's so goddamn wishy-washy and it doesn't actually SAY anything. I bolded every expression where he qualifies or couches a statement in uncertainty. This is wolf phrasing. He wants to give the appearance of wolf hunting, but is 100% fence-sitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic