Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Weekly Batch Updates

Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 12:05 PM EST

The rest of December will be focused on the following items:
- Development of the new BSE site
- Christmas Release

Development of the new BSE site

As planned, the Batch Search Engine link is down. Use this post as a reference to the current Accepted and Conditionally Queue'd files. It may be the case that some of the information in those pictures are not entirely up to date, so leave a comment in the Rules/Submission Guidelines thread if you find this is the case so that information can be updated after development of the new BSE site is finished.

Concerning the development process of the new BSE site:
1. Take down the old BSE site
2. After having a DB backup of the most recent BSE updates since 11/23, extract the DB data in a more usable form

3. After getting the data in the format I want, I can plan what the new site's DB will be like
4. Plan the new site's layout and pages
5. Do some testing on the new site and then make it live on dossar.me

The first two steps are done as of this update. Steps 3-4 I aim to take around 2-3 weeks, and then Step 5 which concerns testing the new site will take a few days. The new site will be on the dossar.me domain when it is finished. Right now there is only the Crossover Spectrum site on there.

Christmas Release

The last release for this year will be December 25th (Christmas). It is being planned with the current accepted and conditionally queued files in mind.