DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Weekly Batch Updates

Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 9:51 AM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- As mentioned in the previous update, I'll start doing updates every two weeks now. For around two years I've managed to do updates almost every week, which I surprised myself with although it's starting to become counterproductive/too short of a time interval.
- There are currently releases planned for September 30th, October 14th, and November 11th. Because I'm planning on retiring the current BSE site before December this year (more information in the next update item below), PrawnSkunk and I are planning to reach out for help with some of my current tasks for a more sustainable approach.
- My plan for October is to work on developing a new Batch Search Engine site that will be based on django instead of Bolt, also providing better performance and a more customizable interface. Because of this anticipated development effort, I'm going to be reaching out for some part-time help with some of my current tasks to allow me to better focus on that development and put some weight off my shoulders as currently this is not sustainable.
- James May finished his Pending Fixes as described in this post, and has also been assigned with March/April 2017 Set 1. This leaves one unassigned set in March/April 2017 (Set 4), and Set 2's passed file is to be resolved by gameboy42690 as mentioned in this pending fix post.

To Do

March/April 2017
Passed File in March/April Set 2 - gameboy42690
Primary Judge Set 1 - James May
Primary Judge Set 4 - Unassigned

Conditional Queue
Pending Fixes (gameboy42690) - gameboy42690
Pending Fixes (trumaestro) - trumaestro

In Progress

March/April 2017
Assign Sets - DossarLX ODI

November/December 2016
Primary Judge Set 3 - trumaestro

Done

Conditional Queue
Pending Fixes (James May) - James May

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 10-22-2017 at 10:28 AM..