View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 01:32 AM   #3379
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

JUST AS A WARNING: I've never played with 94% of you before So this list is based on my spectation of TWG186 and ISO of every single one of you.

Sunfan- I had you as town, but the absolute wild claim of seering Daikyi, admitting that you didn't have a red on him, then circling around and asking everyone for a chance to live today didn't do you any favours. I don't think you're a wolf, but rather a town/3p based on your win conditions.

FFA- I'm not seeing anything that resembles your play from TWG186 for now, but I just can't shake this weird feeling about you. Null for now.

Dev- I believe you're town, and I can't see you as anything else really.

Daikyi- If the world we're building here is correct and Sunfan threw a false accusation at you and everything you've said is true, I believe you're town.

Storn- You have a pure aura to you so far and you've carried it into every single phase. I can't call you as anything but towny.

Gradiant- I think you're town. I don't really know what else to say about you, really.

Goldstinger- You've been fairly consistent in the style of posting from TWG186 (I'm not using the jTWG game because it was too short). I'm gonna lean on town.

XelNya- I can't see a difference from the last game and this one, and I'm inclined to believe you're town unless something ridiculous happens.

Roundbox- Not sure really, dunno. I'm just gonna put you in my town pile here.

Soundwave- I'm reading you as town for now. I just have a good feeling about you that I can't explain.

Svaz- I'm kinda sad the duck isn't back. That aside I had you as a wolf right from the start of TWG186, and I have the opposite read of you now. Town.

Dafty- Is anyone else finding it weird that he's posted less than 20 times this entire game? I have a weird feeling about him and I'm not sure. Wolf lean. If this is his first game and rolled wolf, you better believe he's got a lot of questions for the wolf chat.

Funnier6- I'm not sure how I feel about you. Null for now.

WV- I can't see you as anything but town for now.

FG- The only reason I unvoted you is because it legit pisses me off when people shut down and quit. I want to believe you're town but you're so all over the place right now I have no clue what your intentions are for this game. I'm gonna say possible anti-town 3p or wolf

Haku- If item vendor is a role I'm giving it out to you. town lean.

There you go. I'm probably about to get roasted for this, so RIP me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you