View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 12:11 AM   #5236
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
You're saying you submitted "Send a letter to Dev" and "Send the role PM to Roundbox" and Xiz just let you do a failed action that wasn't how the ability worked? You'd think he'd say "You can't split it up" and not just make it fail like that. This is not in fact a better explanation than xiz mechanics.
This wasn't clarified until I submitted my actions today, but it would have made the last day phase a lot clearer, yeah. Sorry for the delay, but happily it didn't end up with anything happening to either of them, though it could have also been attributed to the reflection ability rb has? I can't be sure.

But in addition, why would I say/confirm as much in thread if I had cause to believe it was implicating in some capacity?

Anyway, given that everyone thus far has had some kind of proven ability, I'm most sketched by the 100% VT claim Lewdy is playing at here, especially with a character like Rias, especially in a game where so many day deaths have occurred (though I feel those can largely be attributed to storn's ability)

However, this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
Even answering why I can't answer exactly what my power is, is making me more likely to get killed in the night.
makes me think of storn's defense here
Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
I'm in the belief that the longer i wait to claim my role the better it is for town right now.
and I dislike that immensely.

so I admit I'm a little torn, but over everyone else, I feel like it's one of yas