View Single Post
Old 09-9-2007, 08:04 PM   #11182
Bahamut-X
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: SM Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
No, it is still not ad hominem. People misuse the term all the time. Just because there's abuse doesn't make it ad hominem.
whatever the heck it was that you said, I don't care what the "formal" term is, it was still completely irrelevant to what I said and attacked me instead.

Did you honestly not understand what I meant by ad hominem, even if it wasn't the specific description? Most people (atleast from what I've seen) use ad hominem to describe statements like that, and people understand what it means. As long as you know what I'm trying to say there's really no need to go into specifics... unless of course you're looking for another outside way to attack me to avoid going into stepmania (I ownder why?). You seem to like that.

ps to minimize all this retarded drama i will post scores

guess the rate

i think this is good dunno?

edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
This is exactly why people here suck at argument and don't even know it. It isn't that I "bring it to a finer point of English," it's just that you guys don't understand how to argue effectively without resorting to sheepmindedness, bandwagons, and controversy as cannon fodder.
good lord this guy is hopeless

Last edited by Bahamut-X; 09-9-2007 at 08:06 PM..