View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 02:59 AM   #22
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Guiles Theme (help me improve this file)

Okay I'm a little more anal than most people when it comes to making files so, as always, I'll give a fair shot at it... I'm at work atm so I can't exactly review the ENTIRE file but here's what I have going for you for the first 20 seconds

05.439s-06.971s: See that quarter note you have above the freeze? you could move that to a 1 as opposed to a 2, that way the 8th note you have before the quarter will be the same as they would both be related to the snare

10.545s-11.056s- non-existent 8th note, remove that

12.587s-13.098s- same as above

13.098s-13.609s- Okay I'm a little confused here... are you going with the guitar or the drums in this section here? if you want consistency I'd remove the 24ths for the guitar as earlier you've been going with the drums and guitar as layering. That bit I agree with as I'd do the same thing because it works and, well, they're the only two instruments that stand out. if you want to use the guitar remove the 16th/32nd drum bit and finish the guitar lick with 4/3/2/1. so you'd have 24ths going 1/2/3/4/3/2/1 then the next measure.

16.417s-19.736s: this long freeze is understandable however it can be replaced with the drum build going 2/3/2/3/2/3 then layer in the quarter bass kick as a 1. that would improve the overall flow of the song because there's not a pregnant pause between sections.

I'll review the whole file when I get home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote