View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 11:41 AM   #129
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnkownMan View Post
I got some tokens that I could upload. Can I? They aren't that bad.
That's cool of you to ask, but the tokens are only intended to be created by other one handers. Sorry mate. However, I thank you for asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns View Post
Yay my internet is back! In the time I was gone, I made 9 tokens! They range from easy, medium, hard, and anti-skill! I'll edit this when I get everything in.

Easy:

FFR Gone 8-bit
FC 8-bit Day Dreamer

C-C-C-C-COMBO MAKER!
FC, or have FCd, all of Synthlight's simfiles.

Medium:

lololol GABA
FC Nippon Zenkoku GABA Ondo and fufill the requirement for GABA (under 1000 perfects in Pretty Green Onions) in any order.

(NO IMAGE :[ Someone make one please!)
Fire Bike
AAA Excite Bike 3 times in a row.

Hard(ish):

Awesome FFR Colors (OF DOOM)
FC all PUBLIC songs with FFR in the name as of 7-16-08 (Free Space FFR Edit, Stay With Me [Unlikely] FFR V2, FFR, Soul Shift [ffr edit], 4F73R M3 [FFR edit], Green Twilight FFR Edit, Stay With Me FFR V1, Synesthetic FFR Edit, Massive [ffr remix], Diamond Heart [FFR Edit], Wish [For FFR], For FFR and FFR Evolution) within an hour in any order.

Japan in California
SDG Ninjutsu 9 times in a row then FC Song for the Nihonjins with no boos and single digit averages.

Anti-Skill

X_X1MISSX_X
Get One Miss on a song with at least a 1000 combo with boos>averages and at least a 1500000 score. (Yes, this is for Bynary, lol)

AIMash
Get a 300+ combo on AIM Anthem with at least 455 boos.

OTHER OMG

Being Like Pony
Get the same amount or more FCs than me (Ponygonpwns) or get the exact amount of AAAs like I (Ponygonpwns) have. Also, I auto-get this. =)
rofl, Save room for the others. I'll upload two more, but I'd rather let others get a chance to upload their own as well.

P.S Blue is right. Japan in California won't work for non-subbies, nor will Awesome FFR Colors of Doom.

I will add X_X1MISSX_X and AIMash, though. As for the rest, the first is too easy (I'll get swamped with unlocks, lol), and the last is constantly changing, and plus, I don't think it's fair you auto-get a token, since nobody else does. But, good work on the tokens. Save them, I may consider some of the others at a later point in time.

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote