View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 09:24 AM   #7
Rubin0
FFR Player

Default Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

Here I go: Guy on the left is a complete tool. He is the kind of guy that enters into a 5k even though he isn't in great shape and is the only guy wearing the 5k event shirt. You can tell this because of the pin he is wearing. He is definitely on some sort of vacation and is at some sort of event or land mark that was giving out pins at the door, sort of like the event that he got his livestrong bracelet from. If I had to guess, it looks like they are at some sort of Native American landmark. He apparently thinks he can skateboard, but if I had to guess, I would say probably not. He is kind of heavy and looks kind of big for someone who would be able to skateboard well. The guy next to him is either an embarrassed friend or someone who he thinks is his friend. And he is wearing sunglasses to protect his eyes from the sun, it obviously a hot and sunny day, except he actually thought those sunglasses were cool and he thinks he looks good. He is what everyone thinks of when they think of a stereotypical American, loud, boisterous, sometimes funny, but usually not, and always awkward.

Last edited by Rubin0; 02-18-2011 at 09:52 AM..
Rubin0 is offline   Reply With Quote