Old 09-28-2019, 05:38 PM   #752
DarknessXoXLight
sonder
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DarknessXoXLight
Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
My bad on calling you and others out that did this for not putting a full effort in and not being authentic competitors of the tournament.
Awfully high horse you're sitting on there~ At some point, especially in a game like this that requires time and effort to be put into playing the same 2-4 minute long song over and over, you have to weigh whether the reward you will get out of it is worth the time invested. And wowie the reward didn't exist :o) so excuse me for being, you know, a working adult who decided to dedicate her free time to something more worthwhile. But hey, I suppose that's just me not being an authentic competitor! If genuine competition is what you're looking for, you know what might help with that? Announcing all the official prizes at the beginning of a tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Ormix View Post
I don't think they released the strangprogram v0 when they did with the intent to spite people who were already eliminated - and you probably don't think that either I'd imagine.
I don't think there was malicious intent behind the announcement either, like obviously Kayla is just trying to make an exciting tournament, yes. But at the same time, I truly think it's unfair to those who were already eliminated who would have been more motivated to perform to the best of their abilities by the token pool.

Last edited by DarknessXoXLight; 09-28-2019 at 05:42 PM..
DarknessXoXLight is offline   Reply With Quote