Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 04:40 PM   #195
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
gold stinger's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 5,294
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Coronavirus

For my Canadian bros out there, if you've lost your job outside of quitting on your own terms (Meaning, you lose your job because of hours, not enough work available, business shut down, quarantine, inability to get to work, virus, or even suspicion of it), APPLY FOR THE EMERGENCY CERB RESPONSE.

They're paying $500 per week, for 4 weeks, per application. Applicable up to 4 times (or 16 weeks). If you've ever done taxes in Canada, you can apply directly through your CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) "My Account" without having to fill in any details other than your mailing address. If you haven't done taxes, you can apply for it through Employment Insurance. Don't need RoE's to get it sent out to you.
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 04-10-2020 at 04:42 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote