View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 12:31 AM   #1039
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

@Hawaii I don't think meta reading is conducive to play reliably, and I think it's notably silly for me given my lack of play with FFR TWG, notably that I've only played turbo and ltwg here and I've rolled vanilla town every single time. I know you're comparing me to you, but it seems more like a case of you trying to explain something you don't really understand by likening it to you. I'd say don't be hasty in general; that said i can see why effort posting like i did could be seen as fishy

@InD you'll have to forgive me a bit for not being specific, and answering your questions, I'm a bit sleepy and just wanted to see what start of day was like. What do you mean by your analysis of post 976 though? A bit more elaboration would be nifty.

On the topic of nightkills, I think it's fair to say roundbox was the wolf kill, because haku dying by wolf is kind of weird I think. Either way though, was vigi the reason for the other kill?

Interesting that both neighbours are a bit funny with their deaths I think, but I don't think it can possibly be relevant to the game, more just an unfortunate circumstance.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ