View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 11:45 PM   #96
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 52: Formless by Gridlock (Album Choice: XCV)

Welp, I have a project due tomorrow that I haven't started. Time to listen to another album. This one is described as both industrial and ambient, two genres that either are good or disgusting/boring, respectively. The only industrial ambient album I can think of is Ghosts I-IV which has a few nice songs but overall sounded much more revelatory when I was 13. Now, about one-third of the songs sound like instrumental Nine Inch Nails throwaways, and another third sound like new-age bullshit. Also worth noting is that this is on Hymen Records. Still a better name than the tainted Rise Records. One more also, 81 days.

Well shit, I just let that one breeze by without comment. It was good, I guess. Helped me focus, but I can tell that I also would've liked it enough if I had payed actual attention, may as well keep one and listen to it again later. These high school projects are so goddamn tedious and trivial.

Best Track: I really feel I should have one
Rating: 7/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote