Old 12-18-2021, 10:40 PM   #794
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGTurbo 33: Requiem to a Moody Goddess - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
1. Bugkid666:
- Honestly, don't really know. They've been here and there, but never really solidly pushed anywhere which I feel is uncharacteristic for them in TWG. Backpacked Raeko's vote in D1, and has only put up info posts without much substance in D2. Also, keeps trying to pressure me knowing I'm not around and also wolf-reading me despite them I don't think ever seeing my town game? It's hard to compare when you've only been privy to one side. Null / Sliiiiiight wolf

2. mellon_collie:
- Mentioned before, but she seems ready to butt some heads here which is really neat to see, especially as she's doing it not necessarily for emotional reaction, but also asking good questions. Solid Town.

3. Shadow_God_10:
- RIV

4. 123kappa3:
- Seems to be more confident in play than when wolf. Bad insta-vote, but I mentioned earlier, I think they're fine despite it. Good reaction, and I hope they continue to push like they have. Lighter Town.

5. SubaruPoptart:
- RIV 2: Electric Boogaloo

6. Wayward Vagabond:
- Thought he had a good D1, and the push on kappa was good. The reaction to Lewdy's death seemed a little over the top, though, and D2 has faltered since. Town/Null.

7. Roundbox:
- Are you running out to Utica or something? Is that why you've kept in touch so little? I didn't mind the reasons to vote Subaru because they lined up with my own, but I have yet to see justification post-flip. You're going to have to impress me because I feel like Shania Twain right now.
Leaning wolf

8. Tforce
- I am as green as my username.

9. Hakulyte:
- Didn't really know what to think of Xel's slot and had it purely null. Again, seemed to have some thinking posts, but spent too much time trying to solve the entire game in one go instead of piece-by-piece despite preaching that we needed to. I think trying to push pressure on to roundbox and me seems weird when kappa didn't have a stated reason either. Like, completely left alone.
If Haku's a hit, I think that lack of kappa interaction could lead somewhere. Wolfiest

Process of elimination has me at Haku (which, again, feels bad), followed by box, and bug.
Like this read on kappa seems weird to me because fmpov kappa had barely done anything other than have a horrendous eod