Thread: D8 Deb8
View Single Post
Old 08-3-2019, 09:32 PM   #31
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy View Post
i mean the discussion of D8 being a thing has been going on for years. with how far into FFR we are now, it seems counter productive to even make a D8 at this point, especially considering the OT is less than a week away.
I think a D8 in the future is probably a good idea if people are progressing in the game past our wildest expectations and there's a serious range of skill in D7.

I also think that maybe if just shouldn't happen right now before the OT, especially if the cutoff is in question and there's probably no prep to accommodate another division.

If anything, this tournament should show us where all the D7 players land score wise and help us determine where the cutoff is.

So, I'm in favor of pausing this discussion for the time being. Cut Pyschoangel a little break, get back on topic with the hype, and come back afterwards with some up to date numbers to continue the D8 Debate

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Literally no matter what I do someone's gonna be unhappy.
Eh, when it comes down to it you're the one making the calls, you should do you and internet whining aside I'm sure it won't tear the community up

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 08-3-2019 at 09:35 PM..
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote