View Single Post
Old 09-5-2018, 07:40 AM   #3
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Ego = Not Cool = 2 week ban

Oh, is this the context with the blind thread in General?

I didn't realize he was permabanned.

Also, he stirs up arguments for the sake of arguing from what I've seen. Not that it's a bad thing arguing in the first place, but from recent debates he only does so to go "look how good I am at citing sources and calling you an IDIOT BAKA" [citation needed].

I don't know how him personally and probably never will since he doesn't bounce with me with his personality. I'm sure he's a great guy when he's not trying to debate with online goers like you, me, and everyone else. I think his ban was... questionable I guess in this context. Maybe it should be a slap on the wrist, or a hard slap and stating "stop causing a gosh darn scene you idiot poopface!" because we're not a place to debate super hardcore about what's right or wrong about whatever topic it is (Or really delving in anything that could become political or religious). We're here to relax, shitpost sometimes, make real posts other times, and maybe on the rare occassion even use this site what it's purpose was (or close to it anyways, lol FFR, I <3 you).

What I'm trying to say is, Arch0wl needed a slap, but not a permaslap I guess.

Am I making sense? It's morning and I'm sprouting words on a keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 09-5-2018 at 07:53 AM..