View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #255
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: ITT rate the previous user.

FFR title official overlord, most active mod that recently evolved to admin rank

Nothing personal against you, and from my experience, you're a pretty cool person. However, being someone I've actually personally spoken to, I'd feel bad to rate you by basing myself on your forum posts, but on the other hand, I don't exactly know all that much about you, so rating is a pretty difficult task...

You're definitely a helpful person when it comes to FFR, and not only because of your status but also your attitude when me or other users reach out to you. Keep an eye on organization regarding stuff on here though, of course you have irl that is way more important than a non lucrative online job, but... Maybe plan in advance stuff so stuff doesn't get half through (yup, like tournament posts!), or something, I don't k.ow all that much since I don't live in your pants.

Overall, definitely a member of impact on here, someone nice to chat to, albeit often very busy. Of course you have a few minus points, but everyone here has, yours are just amplified because of your positions, actions and stuff. You still get a good 9/10 from me, because despite the high standards you are expected to live up to, you've always been a great man to my eyes.

Cheers~