View Single Post
Old 12-1-2016, 03:49 AM   #248
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Benguin and Xelnya's AAA-fest Rates Tournament

I'm gonna check through the final round's scores later tonight and prizes will be distributed after Benguin and I touch base to determine distribution, and how we wanna handle participation prizes.

It's gonna be a bit because some extra IRL stuff has come up, but I will update you all within two to three days with a minimum of a status update, I'm hoping with distribution details.

Should I fail to deliver on the status update for ANY reason: I formally request a moderator ban me post prize distribution for a month or more, your discretion.

But I'd like to speculate distribution will happen regardless of anything within the week.

Thanks to everyone who submitted / donated. I'd like to say this is not one of the finest tourneys I've ran / assisted running, and I'm very sorry about that. Many mistakes were made on our end as hosts, and should I run another tourney, I will remedy all of them.

Thanks for the patience, and again, I'm sorry, both for the not as great hosting I feel you all deserve from me personally, and for the delay in prize distribution.