View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 01:22 PM   #1031
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Shadow, I hope you're feeling better today. I'm sorry to do this to you when you're not feeling well but I'm pretty sure you're a wolf.

You've been all over the place, asking this and that and bringing up stuff at random. Like I said before, that's fine in early phases or when there's not a lot going on, but this shit right here is like...well, it's basically a slip in my eyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
What reads would you hold on to?
You posted this at 11:00. Literally the end of the phase. There was all sorts of shit going on with xiz and this is where your attention is focused? And you really ask me that at what is literally the very last minute? I don't think you're interested in the answer at all. You're asking questions for the sake of asking questions. You said this earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
And yeah. I'm doing shit, fam. I'm interacting with everyone because I want thoughts from people and I want questions answered. Do.me a solid and answer MY question
That's your strategy as a wolf, isn't it? That's how you're trying to look townie. Asking me which reads I would hold onto at not only 11:00 but in the midst of all the xiz stuff is just so disingenuous and fake.

shadow