Old 02-21-2016, 03:28 PM   #15
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
This is a reminder to myself to actually make fixes and not get lazy / forget.

As far as the two conditional accepts, to what extent do I have to change the charts for acceptance? I'm sure there's plenty that can be improved, but at the same time I know there will be some disagreements even after perceived issues are pointed out.

Also, why does Ant IDM have an asterisk?
This is basically the rating appeal policy. Fixes are sent to ffrsubmissions@gmail.com and in the email, provide a list of what was changed and not changed. If something was not changed, mention the reasoning behind it and it can be reviewed. If there's still a disagreement, a second primary judge can look over the changes (such as myself).

Ant IDM has an asterisk indicating that it will be accepted on the condition that the issues mentioned in the review are addressed. This doesn't necessarily mean you have to make all the changes if you can provide reasonable justification, but they need to be addressed.

When fixes are found in the ffrsubmissions email, the file's status will be switched over to Pending Fixes (to differentiate from "Conditional Queue" which indicates there hasn't been anything sent).

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 02-21-2016 at 03:29 PM..