3. Celirra
4. who_cares973
6. dabackpack
7. Xiz
8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce
9. blindreper1179
10. Tps222

Right now I have indheart, sunfan, and Precarious town

I didn't think Freezin was a wolf yesterday because of how ridiculously suicidal it would have been for him forcing a thunderdome with sunfan, despite Freezin's consistently shitty play yesterday, unless he actually believed that sunfan was a wolf and was willing to die for it.

But the question I should be asking is if this is within Freezin's wolf range
re: freezin, imo yes

his eod play and play coming into today is, to describe harsher than it really is, "pick someone and tunnel them irrevocably", and him not reading anything makes it hard to challenge him on because it's not like he would give much evidence beyond a shrug emoji and requoting what he posted for how he felt at the time. the overall strat in the first line there is something he does as town, but the second bit, poking at him about it, is usually how i get a read on him and that's not viable here

i think he cares more about eod as town, and he has slightly more glimmers of that coming into today, e.g. asking why i voted him

but i also think he'd be the type to attempt to replicate his town play as a wolf, though, and that's why i think it's in his range, because it's just...worse than some times he's been town