View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:32 PM   #15
QueenAshy
Banned

Default Re: Me and my GF are together now! But there’s a bit of a problem…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
This thread is probably going to be locked, but I need to say this because wow.

...If your reason of thinking of moving on from a relationship is because of appearance... I'm sorry, but what the heck is wrong with you? That's not a relationship, that's just being incredibly selfish and not respecting them as you should like any relationship is all about.

Like... I'm trying to contain myself here, but what I read made me super angry man...
Except that I do respect them. We often have long cuddle sessions and play video games together. We went to subway, and when the server misgendered me, she actually corrected them; which was a first for me (not even my parents have done that). We’ve had long chats where we not only gush about liking each other, but we also discuss our interests (which we share a lot of), and we get along perfectly.

I talked to her about this recently, and she said it was “perfectly understandable” for me to feel this way. Love isn’t on hold by any means, and I ain’t gonna treat her like a second class citizen for her looks, but we both acknowledge that - given my past as an abuse/rape victim and my sexuality - it might me a little hard to come to terms with it. People blindly flaming me are not helping me, in fact, they’re making me slightly more pissed off and stressed about the whole thing. Anyone who knows me, will know that a stressed Wolfie is a monster…