View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 09:35 PM   #622
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2017 albums halp

Day 429: A Love Letter To You by Trippie Redd (Album Choice: David H.)

This guy looks a lot like a dude I knew in high school, except this guy has dreads and a career. But y'know, I hate to be biased, but sometimes you can just read the description Google Play Music gives you and look at the cover and y'know...

At least I'm trying, right? Oh god, this shit is... David what the fuck happened to the Depeche Mode ripoffs what is this pathetic I-wannabe-a-whiteboi shit? This emo trap movement is fucking terrible and I don't know why it's a thing. This is actually far, far less offensive than most of the other shit I've heard in the same genre, probably because it's nowhere near as overt in terms of the emo side, but it still hits all the same notes of suck. This guy's vocal delivery is bootleg straining Uzi-style singing pretty much all the way through, and it's a good thing he uses copious amounts of autotune because you can almost hear the garbage frothing underneath. Why the hell am I doing this to myself on Christmas?

I exaggerated the amount of emo prevalent in this album, as well as how bad it is although most of my gripes still stand to some degree. It really just sounds like bootleg Uzi, seriously. This one is 36 minutes and feels no longer than 45. I guess that makes it better than Lil Pump. Not returning to it though.

Best Track: Blade Of Woe
Rating: 4.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

Last edited by rayword45; 12-27-2017 at 01:24 PM..
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote