View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 02:15 AM   #16
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Is it too late to redeem myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Evans View Post
almost a year ago i was accused of cheating, (some probably already know that) but after that time i just didn't want to play stepmania again, and went to play 7k on osu/o2jam, but after that i've been noticing a decrease in stamina

but i think i improved better than i was when i last posted scores, but not by that much since i haven't focused on 4k for a long time, after that i had to focus on school and all that, then exams came and i had to focus on those too, and when i did have free time i dedicated to charting and chatting with fiends

whenever i could, in anycase i wanted to know if it's too late to post a new proof video however i'm not sure if people would just say it as ''yeah you practiced for 1 year to get to the same level as last year'' which wasn't the case

since i have been playing 4k for an inconsistent amount sine i didn't have the time and i was focusing on a different keymode, anyways i don't feel any grudge towards this place anymore nor the users here and yeah i was sorta retarded and i thought maybe we could figure things out as people who mash keys.

in anycase sometime in november i'm gonna be heading to the capital and record a video of playing the same charts i was questioned by, and hope i get this past us before i move on towards a career/university i'm dedicating myself for the next years or so
it's stepmania in 2017 bro, no one actually cares anymore and the people that do care don't matter
focus on your career and university instead of worrying about the petty bullshit that goes on on this fucking dead website