Old 01-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #774
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Working on my post shortening. Better? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight View Post
Instead of actually quoting every single person, you could just say their name. There's no need for the score to be reposted with what you have to say. The user knows what score they got and if other people want to see they can scroll, it isn't difficult. Your posts take up a lot of space and especially this last one is ridiculous. Like, I'm not trying to be mean, just a suggestion I guess.
Sawry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
maybe he likes using the multi quote button
i mean, it's there for a reason.
I do, it's a very handy button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicturbo View Post
I improved Jelly Roll Blues o.o And Reuben.. lol, you just don't play any of the songs I sup you on XD
I've noticed you do have a **** ton of plays on the few songs you do have me supped on, so maybe I ain't whoring enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr View Post
rank 76 and what is this
Sick bogey Cammy! I can't touch that. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Awww I like seeing reuben's comments
You can just use @username instead of quoting the whole post, or possibly quote them but delete the images and replays (main reason why they are so long)
That way your posts are shorter and if people want to see what score you are referring to they can just click the arrow on the quote to go to the post you are replying to.
Thanks! ^_^ I'll work on shortening my posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyth The Raccoon View Post
Just got my 200th AAA
-red alert AAA
-7 on silence
-Mou Uta BF
-Etude to a Dragon AAA
Nice to see that you're racking them AAA's up (I'm too lazy to play easy songs to get more of them. xD) That red alert is pretty good, considering it's one of the, if not, the toughest 8 in my opinion. And nice SDG on silence. That etude to a dragon is sick as well, it means you're getting better at jumpstream. And that Mou Uta is pretty damn good as well, too bad it wasn't a AAA. I still have a BF on it, I can't seem to do the intro without getting a single good. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekramcross View Post
Not a bad run. Could easily improve this at a later time.
-7-0-0-2 on L9
Sick SDG man! I always seem to dump all my goods in the intro and AAA the rest, but it seems like you handled the into pretty damn well. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 View Post
HOLY ****ING SHIT!!!! FINALLY SDG'D THIS!!!
Too bad I dumped over half of that in the single right handed trill but oh well...
If I somehow get Oni off of this song I will seriously shit myself >.>
-8-1-0-0 on WT2004
This makes me so Jelly*. xD Sick SDG! (I can't even sub-30 this xD)
*Roll Blues

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 01-17-2012 at 06:51 PM..