View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 08:12 AM   #1455
Duskfall
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
That's pretty close, actually. I've only partially skimmed this phase, so I can't fully answer that buuuut

I think at this point I think Dusk is the scummiest barring slots that will resolve themselves.

As for the other two,
I'm really not sure about Jessie 'cause she's posted so little, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. She had little real content last phase, and what there was wasn't exactly insightful. FG thinks she's scummy which may be a good sheep given the check, but I'd pursue Dusk first.

DBP this phase seems better than DBP last phase, and I didn't have much against him last phase so I don't think I'd include him here yet.

I'd put Xiz well above DBP in terms of my suspicion. I really didn't like him last phase or believe his claim too much, but it does exist un-counterclaimed by either a different claim or the setup Letters, so I think it may be wise to give him more time until a contradiction in possible worlds appears.

You were aware of the postcount requirement or aware that psycho was below it?
but fair point, it ended up being a good thing that the lynch didn't fall on leetic.
But wai