Thread: GAH I'm fat
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #19
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: GAH I'm fat

I also suggest taking green tea with hoodia, but take it like 6 hrs before bed or you won't sleep, lol. I personally like to take it around lunch time to avoid the coma at 3-4. Nutrition planning isn't too hard, you just have to swing it. Get some variety in all your meals and keep out the overly processed junk. Try whole grains. Only have fast-burning carbs after working out or at the end of the day, if you need carbs. Don't have sugary food before working out, and give it like 30 mins to avoid excess cramping.

Running is a great start with fitness, because you will improve amazingly fast with ~minimal~ effort. I say that half-jokingly. Running/jogging/walking it off is probably your best bet for now, then tone up with pilates or a fitness program. I like p90x OK, Insanity is well, insane, then there are tons of mild-cardio programs that could be perfect (dancing comes to mind). Check out beachbody and other similar programs and their recommended diet.

If you don't want to exercise, I'd suggest low carb atkins type thing. Plenty of meat and fats, and veggies too. I lost weight really fast with low carb but I can't do low carb for long, so I just stopped. My boyfriend is a bodybuilder and he "backloads." Once you go into ketosis on a low-carb diet your body chemistry changes and you can basically eat all you want at the end of the day. You have to work out really hard though.

Anyways yea, lots of options. I'd just start with the basics. Walk, drink, eat clean. & multivitamin it up

PS DO NOT FAST, that will NOT work, lmao. if you're going to do that, go low-carb. aka under 30 carbs a day

also also, that is a really pretty dress. I'd say go to the gym if you're going to wear something like that. cardio warm up for 5-10-15 mins then do arms/chest and legs 3 times a week, and bingo. your neck and shoulders will look gr8. of course my gym cost 20 dollars a month, not even close to lifetime fitness or anything. maybe just buy a couple 10 lb weights, then you can do military and bench press, stiff legged deadlift and hit biceps/ triceps. probably not quite enough for the deadlifts but itll get the job done with more reps

@@max ghost, bro, doing your exercise at home is one of the best ways. you can get a really good full body workout using no equipment. try looking into body weight exercises and pilates I find works really well for most people. It's a core and balance thing so it tightens and strengthens all over. But you don't even have to do that, lol, there are just 600000 different exercises to try at home
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Last edited by Syhto; 05-13-2012 at 06:00 PM..
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote