Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Anyway, when it comes to the event;

I plan to vote Eirika.
You should all vote Eirika too hopefully.
We will keep voting Eirika.
Eirika should eventually win.
Someone will get a prize most likely in that voting pool.
Town > Wolves in numbers.

Correct me if wrong/got something better.
I know there's no strats in private chat etc. so, there could be room to play this differently.
The first time I read this I thought "lol haku trying to minmax the waifu contest" but something about this stuck out to me and on reread I don't like the way this situation played out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Why would that sound like a lie to you ?

btw, should we just all vote the same waifu ?
Haku's knee-trigger response to the waifu contest announcement is, "Should we all vote for the same waifu?" He then puts out the list of waifus, and less than an hour after announcement, tries to push us all to voting Eirika.

The wolves naturally have an advantage in this contest in both their numbers and the fact that they know each other's identities. But they specifically aren't allowed to talk in private about the contest. They have to do it in public. How do you get your team wolf team to pile votes onto your target? You tell them quickly who the group target is and act like you're talking to town. The "correct me if I'm wrong..." part even kind of gives an air of non-finality to it, which would maybe get town to disperse their votes and concentrate the wolf pool in future?

Another thing I noticed during my waifu research was that the characters in the contest are all within the Sacred Stones. It's a very real possibility the waifus are players in the game. And if that's the case, there's good motive for the wolves to get their waifu the win.

I don't think Haku's response to the contest is towny. I think there was a little too much initiative going on there and it smells bad to me.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what