View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 04:40 PM   #31
MechDreams
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Background Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightPrincess View Post
You people really shouldn't be this concerned about the background. The admins have been nagged at about it, then nagged at again, it's being worked on. I've asked Tass myself what's been going on with the backgrounds, and all I know for sure from that conversation is that they're doing what they can.

In the meantime, feel free to change your background color by using the Style Editor. If, for some mysterious reason, you can't FIND the Style Editor (and it's true, I've helped a few people in the past few days with finding it)... For those of you who don't even know what a background IS, click here and you will be directed to your profile with the Style Editor turned on.

(For future reference: The Style Editor link is really hard to miss. It's bolded, it's colored red, and... It's right under your site-wide stat widget (when you're on your profile))

Have faith in the admins... They're doing what they can for us.

Yeah, this problem should be sorted out in no time, I'm just curious as to how it initially went. Is it just one of those things that just happened?